When it comes time to buy essential oils, it may seem like there are so many choices.
Does it matter which essential oils you choose?
Many of the oils sold may be diluted or synthetic but still labeled as ”pure”. Other companies mix high quality oils with a lower, less expensive one with a similar aroma profile.
It is up to the consumer to investigate the company selling the oils to ensure what they are actually getting.
Here are some questions to ask?
- Where were the plants grown?
- Are they treated with pesticides?
- Were solvents used in the distillation process?
- How were the oils extracted from the plants?
- Are they synthetically made?
- Does the grower use fertilizers?
- Does the grower harvest at the optimal time?
- Do the farmers practice sustainable farming?
- Do the oils contain any actual plants or are the lab created?
- Can I ingest any of the oils?
- Does quality control use third party testing?
If doing an investigation is too complicated for you, look for the Seed to Seal® quality commitment from Young Living.
Their farms stand apart in the essential oils industry and set the standard for planting, growing, harvesting, distilling, and producing essential oils. They have invested unprecedented time and resources to ensure that their quality standards are prioritized at each of the corporate-owned farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers, so your home and family gets the very best nature has to offer.
Send me a message if you have any questions about the Seed to Seal® quality commitment from Young Living or click HERE to order.