I am not a morning person.
My bed feels so warm and cozy in the morning and once my feet hit the floor, I am off and running.
I sometimes apply different blends to my wrists and neck to uplift my mood too. I need all the help I can get!
When I get in the car, I like to get my diffuser going with some bright yummy smelling oils to help wake me up on the way to work. I feel energized and ready to face the day.
I love it because just a few drops of oil in the diffuser is efficient AND cost effective! Plus I do not have to worry about breathing in harmful chemical smells.
Here are some suggestions for diffusing in the morning for energy:
- Lemon + Peppermint
- Stress Away (blend) + Lime
- Citrus Fresh (blend) + Lavender
- Motivation (blend)
*In the car, I use one drop of each oil/oil blend so that it is not overpowering
Here are some suggestions for what I put on my wrists & neck:
- En-R-Gee (blend)
- Stress Away (blend)
- Valor (blend)
- Happy roller (citrus oil blended in a roller- recipe below)
HAPPY ROLLER BLEND
- In a 10ml bottle, add 4 drops Grapefruit EO, 3 drops Orange EO, 2 drops Bergamot, 2 drops Joy (blend), 1 drop lemon
- Fill with carrier oil (I prefer fraccionated coconut or grapeseed oil)
- Add top and gently shake to mix.
- Apply to skin as desired.