There are a lot of reasons to be anxious, freak out, or just plain worry. Not that it does any good.
Logically we know that worrying is a useless activity.
- If you can fix the problem, don’t worry. Make a plan and fix it.
- If you can’t fix the problem, don’t worry. Research what your options are and go from there.
Either way, don’t worry.
But sometimes, your brain doesn’t get the notice and you need a little assistance in calming down. That’s where essential oils can be extremely helpful.
I couple deep breathing exercises with essential oils that are known to have calming properties to help me find my center when life might have me off balanced.
Calm roller recipe
3 drops Cedarwood
3 drops lavender
2 drops Bergamot
2 drops Vetiver
Add drops to a 10ml bottle and fill with fractionated coconut oil (or carrier of your choice)
I am not a morning person.
My bed feels so warm and cozy in the morning and once my feet hit the floor, I am off and running.
I sometimes apply different blends to my wrists and neck to uplift my mood too. I need all the help I can get!
When I get in the car, I like to get my diffuser going with some bright yummy smelling oils to help wake me up on the way to work. I feel energized and ready to face the day.
I love it because just a few drops of oil in the diffuser is efficient AND cost effective! Plus I do not have to worry about breathing in harmful chemical smells.
Photo by Becca Schultz on Unsplash
Here are some suggestions for diffusing in the morning for energy:
- Lemon + Peppermint
- Stress Away (blend) + Lime
- Citrus Fresh (blend) + Lavender
- Motivation (blend)
*In the car, I use one drop of each oil/oil blend so that it is not overpowering
Here are some suggestions for what I put on my wrists & neck:
- En-R-Gee (blend)
- Stress Away (blend)
- Valor (blend)
- Happy roller (citrus oil blended in a roller- recipe below)
HAPPY ROLLER BLEND
- In a 10ml bottle, add 4 drops Grapefruit EO, 3 drops Orange EO, 2 drops Bergamot, 2 drops Joy (blend), 1 drop lemon
- Fill with carrier oil (I prefer fraccionated coconut or grapeseed oil)
- Add top and gently shake to mix.
- Apply to skin as desired.
It can be easier said than done.
Sometimes my brain is so full, I feel like I am running in circles. It can be difficult to settle down and start working on my To Do List.
Thankfully, I have a lot of different essential oils to choose that can help me focus my mind and get things done.
Oils I use to help focus
- Clarity (a blend)
- GeneYus (a blend)
Do you use essential oils to help focus? If so, what is your favorite?