In 2019, I have a goal to make my own healthy breakfast at least 5 days a week. During the week, I eat healthy. On the weekend, I BRUNCH!
But I digress…
My go-to option is a well crafted smoothie. I love smoothies because they are usually quick and filling when using the right ingredients. I include at least one scoop of Young Living protein powder to help me to stay fuller longer.
So why do I choose Young Living Protein Powder?
• 25 grams of protein per serving made of a 5 protein blend of rBGH-Free whey, goat whey, pea protein, egg white protein, and organic hemp seed protein. So you get fast acting and slow acting proteins to optimize the delivery of protein to your cells.
• Full range of amino acids which is only obtained through your diet. They are the building blocks of the body.
• Supports a healthy metabolism.
• Supports ATP production which is the energy currency of the body!
• Has YL’s enzyme proprietary complex which is a game changer!
• Only 160 calories per serving.
This is the best tasting protein powder I have tried. An added plus is that I can prepare a healthy breakfast in less than 3 minutes! And it tastes like cake batter 🤤
1/2 c oatmeal (pulse blend 3-4 times to powder consistency)
1 scoop Young Living vanilla spice protein powder
8oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Handful of frozen pineapple and mango (bought at Aldi)
Blend everything until smooth (about 1 minute)