Have you ever been without ideas about what to cook for dinner?
That was my predicament the other night. I was looking at recipes and decided that I wanted to make lemongrass rice with a deconstructed stuffed pepper mix.
For the main dish,
- I browned a pound of ground turkey with an onion.
- Added salt, pepper, & garlic.
- Then mixed in a can of diced tomatoes, chili seasoning, 2 drops each of vitality oils cumin, parsley, and black pepper.
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes
For the lemongrass rice:
- I did not have any lemongrass, so I decided to use my vitality essential oil. I put two drops in a little bit of olive oil and drizzled that over the rice in the rice cooker.
- Then I added my water, dash of sea salt, and cooked it.
Plated it and garnished with some Homemade pickled Peppers and carrots,
It turned out so good! It was very fragrant.
I love experimenting and finding more and more uses for my vitality oils!